Episode 8 - Not at RSA
– Your co-hosts are Andy Willingham and Martin Fisher.
– News analysis and general yankee-ness brought to you by Steve Ragan.
– You can find out more about this motley crew at the website.
Announcements, Gossip, and Smack Talk
– Welcome to Episode 8 of the SFS Podcast.
– Follow us on Twitter (@SFSPodcast) where we’ll be tweeting about new episodes & interviews.
– The podcast is intended to fill the gap between the technical podcasts on security and Security Now. We’ll be focusing on operations, leadership, and news items that you may have missed the week before.
– We want the podcast to be friendly, funny, and make it so you can listen to it with your kids in the car. Nothing against Pauldotcom and Exotic Liability (we listen to them too!) but we wanted to do something a little bit different…
News and Other Items of Distraction
– Verizon Incident Sharing Metric Framework
– PCI – Throwing money away?
Ponemon pulls numbers out of …….
No one is compliant even with spending a fortune.
– Your Web App IS broken
This should get managements attention
– Life before Google
– Martin and Andy discuss the role of the CISO and just how technical they need to be or not be.
Upcoming Features & Events
– Atlanta NAISG March Meeting sponsored by Accuvant and featuring Michael Farnum.
– Great interviews lined up over the next few weeks b/c lots of cool people are coming to the ATL
Closing Music – Caitlin Rose “Shotgun Wedding”
Playing Your Part
– Did you like the podcast? Please leave us feedback on the discussion boards, in ITunes, or via email, twitter or face-to-face.
– Did you not like the podcast? Tell us how we can do better by reaching out to us on the discussion boards. We’ll read each one – we promise!
– We’re looking for what you’d like to hear us talk about in regards to leadership topics or other main discussion points.